Welcome



Welcome to Hikari's Handicrafts, your creative source for cute and functional knit, crochet, and sewn goodies!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rainbow Knit

I'm so happy with how this random project turned out!  I had one ball of rainbow dyed wool yarn that I received for free at a Stitch 'n Bitch session.  I tried crocheting with it, but the yarn was a bit inconsistent; I'm pretty sure this was handspun wool yarn.  I decided that since I was having trouble crocheting with it, I could practice knitting with it, and see what I ended up with.

Well, here's what I ended up with!

Seed Stitched Knitting - My first complete knit project!

I think it turned out very well for it being a first project.  Here are a few more photos of it, just because I feel proud and accomplished.  ^_^


 Happy crafting, everyone!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment