Welcome



Welcome to Hikari's Handicrafts, your creative source for cute and functional knit, crochet, and sewn goodies!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Feline Intervention

I love my cats, I really do.  However, they have this wonderful knack of finding and bothering me at the least opportune times.  For example, I was working on a knit scarf last night, and one of my cats (Kai) decided she needed to perch on the arm of my chair to assist me.  She really wanted to place herself squarely on my lap, but I managed to keep her from doing so.

Why in the world they feel that I need their help or their supervision is beyond me.  I just know that I have quite the pair, between her and Jinx.  At least his method of helping me translates to him sitting beside me and yammering away at me to pay attention to him.  I swear, you can hold entire conversations with Jinx, that's how vocal he is.

Anyway, I believe it's time to try and get some more knitting done.  They're both asleep at the moment for their afternoon snooze fest.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment