Welcome



Welcome to Hikari's Handicrafts, your creative source for cute and functional knit, crochet, and sewn goodies!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Knitting Project

I'm so excited!  My first knitting project is almost complete!

It wasn't too long ago that a good friend of mine tried teaching me to knit, and I finally understood it.  In exchange, I helped her learn to crochet, which was a lot of fun.  Anyway, I had a ball of wool yarn that I randomly got for free at a local Stitch 'n Bitch session.  I'm seed stitching it, and I'm almost to the end of the ball of yarn.

I'll post pictures when it's complete!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks For Your Good Information This is Very Nice and Very useful Information Web Design Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information on Knitting Project of Handicrafts items. keep posting such an nice article, waiting for an update

    ReplyDelete