Welcome



Welcome to Hikari's Handicrafts, your creative source for cute and functional knit, crochet, and sewn goodies!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dishcloth Sampler

As you can see, I have a dishcloth sampler!  The patterns for all three of these are really simple.  The two square dishcloths were patterns I got off of the labels of the Sugar n' Cream yarn I used for each.  The circular dishcloth is just a simple double crochet in the round that increases by 12 stitches each round, starting the first round with 12 stitches.  It can actually double as a coaster or hotpad as well.

If anyone is interested in the actual patterns, I can definitely post them.  Of course, if you don't want to make these yourself and you'd like to have a few, I'm more than willing to make a few on commission for a reasonable price.  ^_^  All you have to do is ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment