Welcome



Welcome to Hikari's Handicrafts, your creative source for cute and functional knit, crochet, and sewn goodies!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Winter Projects

I can't believe it's already almost the end of January!  Time flies when you're having fun, I guess.  To anyone who follows my postings, I'm terribly sorry for the lack of updates since the fall.  Life has been hectic, and the crafting and blogging managed to fall by the wayside in the process.  I'm renewing my efforts to post more regularly with updates and photos of projects, so please don't give up on me!

I have a couple of fun projects in the works right now.  I have two friends who requested scarves, so I have two different scarf projects in process.  It's fun for me, because I get to work with two vastly different yarn types for two special people.  I'm hoping both finished projects are a huge hit!

I will definitely update with photos and progress as soon as I can.  Thank you all for your patience and support!  Happyn crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment