Welcome



Welcome to Hikari's Handicrafts, your creative source for cute and functional knit, crochet, and sewn goodies!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More Card Bag Progress

The first of the two card bags is finished!  I'm happy to share a photo of the finished product, and the friend who commissioned the entire project is extremely happy with the first of the two crocheted bags.

Finished bag, complete with a button to keep it closed!
The bag itself is a modification of another pattern I found online awhile ago.  I will share the original pattern when I complete the entire project.  As for this bag, all I did was alternate single and double crochet stitches to create the pattern/texture of the bag.  It creates a tight enough pattern that the bag doesn't really need to have a lining, which is awesome.

I'm also happy to report that the second bag is coming along nicely.  I believe I'll have a finished product by the end of the week, as long as I don't slack off at all!

Front panel of the second bag
Overall, I think things are going well with my crochet projects.  With a new job starting on April 1st, keeping up with things may end up being a bit difficult.  I hope to keep updating and sharing crafted goodness with everyone despite the job and its demands.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment